Wednesday, November 30, 2011

small gifts that means so much

well, at least to me. :)

how cool it is to receive gifts and thank you cards from the person celebrating her own birthday and anniversary.. :) and to know that she went to see everyone in the department to thank them for inspiring her and siap bagi small gift (she said: a token of aprreciation for everyone for making her life a better one), is somehow..wow. ala, hadiah kecik2 je..like mentos (which i tak makan sbb x pernah try ;p) and cokolat.
she holds an oku card. but if u can see her, you can never tell what's her problem is. neither do i. I only got to know that she is when the other kakaks told me bout it but i dont really ask much. simply because i think she is perfectly okay. very very polite, kind and humble. she's among the first one yg tegur on the first few days i report duty kat sini. and today is her 53rd birthday... she came to my office thanking me simply because she said I looked afraid on my first day but i managed to brave myself to stay, making friends with everyone so ive inspired her to work harder and not to care of umpatan orang. kih kih. not sure bout the making friends la kak nur, but cis, she must have heard some of them talking bout me la tuh. haha. well, am still working on my social skills. am soo bad with making new friends and good impression. coz i only smile, no talking. haha. i talk only when needed je kot. but i can get super talkative with those i sayang and feel comfy with. hehe. anyway, found this and ughhhh. this is so describing what im trying to do now.





"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

-Mark Twain

3 comments:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

hi syaza, this is aida frm ur PTD batch, nice blog u have! :)

Zizie Eazie said...

Hi syaza...

thanks for visiting my belog dear...
oh yaa..nice belog ^_^

maryaaaaaaa said...

Hi Aida! thankss :D how's intan? hope everything's good with u there ye.. :)

Hi zizie! thanks hehe.. i rajin blogwalking but jarang tinggalkan anything je.. been following ur blog for quite a while :)