Thursday, February 11, 2010

it is actually easy to check if im not okay or im stressed. no, it wont show on my face. but u can check my spending. heh. ive spent soooooo much this month and i cant seem to stop. march, please come soon. so that i can stop feeling guilty for spending too much in february. gah~
ok. this is another thing i thought i will never say out loud. well, maybe ive mentioned this to a few good friends before, and my mak.
I feel like quitting masters. =(
i am all over the place right now. with the commitment at work. why oh why they choose me to be the head for social community service ape tah name die. hish.
ok, i have to run now. nak pegi amek baju kat teras jernang nk amek duit, isi minyak, top up tng bla2...... wa pokai maaaa....

2 comments:

lenepawida said...

jangan.

mori said...

the thought keeps coming lah yang...