Sunday, May 31, 2009

note to self

being extra cautios is really holding me back. i would love to be able to have be a little bit free from any responsibilities right now.i think i am growing up too fast and i am started to miss my carefree/innocent childhood+teenage days.some people said i am a risk taker but i myself doubt it.and i think some of my friends do doubt it too.i guess i only take risk when it comes to things that dont matter to me that much like... my job...if only i could quit and just do what i really2 want. sigh.
and i do need to start open up to people.i mean, people that matters to me and people who love me. the thing is, ive got this one big issue of trusting others and letting others get to know me inside out.i think i have changed coz when i was in high school and in pre-u, i am more extrovert and now, i prefer being not noticed. -_-" i only talk much when i am stressed or when something is bothering me. funny that i dont like to talk when i am happy.
if only i have the guts to just do all those things....

3 comments:

teyha! said...

ini aku beri telinga aku.

mori said...

*hugz*

lenepawida said...

:*