Tuesday, December 2, 2008

in between my-hiatus-mode

i seem to fail to let my brain rest for a while. u see, people at the workplace has been noticing that my face looks tired n lack of rest+sleep lately.but i think i get enuf sleep and rest everyday. i just feel a little bit tired jeh.yes, i have been noticing the eyebags and tiredness in my eyes but since i started wearing make ups to work, i think i managed to hide them pretty well.
and today, just when i thought everything will go smooth...I reaized that i might have done myself a very very very very very very big mistake.gosh.and i really am scared that it could affect me for the rest of my life.okay, agak exaggerate.(pelik.i always think positive and tell myself that everything will be okay and there's no problem which i cant solve but i always end up in undesirable-stupid-messed-up-situation.i create problems for myself everydaylah).
90% of me is made up of a person who have little trust to others and only 10% (sometimes less) of faith in herself when it comes to making decision. i always ask here and there but in the end, its me who decide.and many times have i questioned myself of the many decisions that i made in life.but at this time,at this age, i feel ashemed for not knowing what to do to solve a problem which i consider as big. i have been crying for the past 10 mins. and i really need a hug.
oh ye, did i mentioned that i have problem opening up? and yes, i think too much and i fear and worry too much.more than needed to keep myself sane.oh please.can i see the future?pleaseeee....

3 comments:

Mie Amour said...

que sera sera...what ever will be will be...

pembebel yang setia ~ said...

apesal sume org hiatus mode? miera kwn saye pon same!

mira amir @ miraneq said...

ala kenape mcm tu?cheer up la ok :P
nway tuka url blog xckp dgn i.
penat i cari :(