Sunday, October 26, 2008

aku mmg suck dlm hal ini

u know, it really breaks ur heart knowing and seeing people you love going tru difficult times. sometimes i wish i can be there whenever they need me. i wish i have a pintu suka hati so that i can be there for them.

u know wat would make me satisfied? to have a poket doraemon.lebih senang jika ada.

it makes me sad to see and know that they are not happy.i think too much n i worry too much.dats y i am sad when i know they are sad.

i can be overprotective sometimes.perhaps experience taught me to be one.
BUT.i always have problems to show n express my feelings.i am emotionless when im with people.but im full of emotions when i am alone. i am afraid of expressing bcoz im too shy.no? yeah...its bcoz i think too much that makes me think of too much 'wat if...' e.g: wat if she/he doesnt like me asking? wat if he/she thinks i am overeacting?

p/s:u know i love u right? so dont u ever feel miserable or lonely coz i will never stop this thing that we have between us.this friendship.(no, this one is not for pinat.its for my sidekicks.)

4 comments:

teyha! said...

kalau tak sayang, kau tak akan offer untuk datang dari bangi ambil aku di gombak =]

nuu! said...

uuuuuuuuuu syaja penuh dgn kaseh syg

Mie Amour said...

that's what friend are for...good job syaza..ssh nak dpt kwn baik skrang..

lenepawida said...

ini adela chentaku yg kedua.selepas mama.