Sunday, April 13, 2008

the little things

i cried myself to sleep last night n thank you mr.peanut for comforting me with ur "kata-kata semangat". hehe
but the gloominess seems to stay with me until now.but at least....im sober now. despite the bad day im having at work, something happened which makes me smile n a bit happy la... i guess its always like this. the little things that happened to me are always the things that actually make me smile n happy.

"waa..you are very nice... gimme ur contact number so next time i come, i can buy you a treat or anything bla bla bla" yeah, elin gave her my number n she texted me juz now to thank me n again, telling me that im so nice...im so freindly, so this.. so that la... n promise to buy me something the next time she come.hehe. anyway, the point is, i helped this lady who's struggling to wrap her gifts though i was having a bad but-not-so-bad-day today. n so to cut it short, lesson learned: tolong menolong amalan mulia. haha.

erm, o yeah. actually i want to write about something else but duno y i write bout this. mengong.
okayh. nk tgk mu main. babai.

No comments: