Tuesday, December 25, 2007

i cudnt see my silver lining

haih.frustrated.the interview was cancelled today..n that makes me wanna cry. becoz..i shud have cancelled the interview earlier so that i can meet my friends at midvalley this evening.damn.good thing that auntie midah agreed to postponed the interview to friday.phew.
at least i have all my stuff packed up so dat tomorow i dont hv to wake up early to make sure that i wont accidently left anything when i go back to the holy-land.i dont like being at home.i juz dont.but at the same time, i dont wanna go back to gombak coz i dont like it there either. can somebody please kidnap me n take me somewhere far far away from here?
haih.im trying not to think too much now( yeah.i think too much all the time n dats wat makes me emo)i juz need some coffee i guess. okay.off to get my coffee.

1 comment:

47 said...

Since your 1st post has been officiated by someone else.

I'll 'rasmi'-kan right here on your second post!

Maka dengan ini saya merasmikan post kedua *clap clap! Terima kasih, terima kasih *bowing

Thanks for dropping by, do come again! :)